Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

4 posters

Wow. Just... Wow.

Rhonder
    Rhonder

Wow. Just... Wow. Empty Wow. Just... Wow.

Post  Rhonder Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 pm

So. Here's the story. My old neighbors gave me a dog. But I can't have it where I'm living now, so it was living with them. Well they far her to me months ago, and I have been with the dog every day since then, bringing her on walks and everything, she even stayed with me sometimes. I get this text today after I brought her home.
    Rhonda I am sorry to have to say this but we really 
    missed Bella; we are use to her & she is use to use, Sissy was lonely without her, I think we are just going to keep her. I hope this doesn't upset you to much, I am sorry if it does.
    SERIOUSLY? What was I?! A babysitter?! I feel so terrible it's not even funny.
    I LOVED this dog. She was my little baby. I taught her tricks, trained her. I'm glad I didn't go out and buy things for her now. I wish I would have known.
    Bella is a Pomeranian shitzu mix, 6 months old.
    I should have known it was too good to be true.
    cosira
    cosira

Wow. Just... Wow. Empty Re: Wow. Just... Wow.

Post  cosira Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm

that is a major bummer. I know both hubby and I are attached to our black and tan long haired Chihuahua we got in March. she was born on Feb. 13, 2012. and is she spoiled, lol
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

the dog in my pictrue is Spanky, he lived to be 18 1/2 yrs young before he went to Doggy Heaven where he is resting, playing and having fun til I get there to join in the fun! Queenie is his replacement and took us from dec 2009 til this march to find the right puppy
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

I am SO sorry about your friend, Rhonda!! She sounds so cute, and I'm quite sure she was very happy with you. What a rude thing to do!! It does, indeed, sound like they used you for a babysitter, and that is just awful.

My neighbor (a good one, not the druggies next door), has a lovely Pitbull, Xena, and I take her on walkies all the time - she loves cats (not to eat them) so I bring her to my house sometimes, and they play chase - it's SO funny...She is actually quite respectful to the cats. The poor elderly gal who owns her can't walk her like she needs, and I LOVE doggies!
    Rhonder
    Rhonder

Post  Rhonder Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:10 pm

It's just sad, you know? The whole reason why they wanted me to have her is because their son was going off to college and bringing their other dog, and both of them work third shift at a factory. What kind of life will that little dog have in a kennel all the time unless they are awake or off work.
    And it makes me more mad that my boyfriends brother (a druggie that's 24 and still lives at home) has a year old black lab living outside in their woods behind their house, in a cage barely big enough to contain a twin sized bed. The dog, Sid, is COVERED in fleas and ticks, barely gets food and water. You walk outside and you can hear the dog crying. Someone like that can have a dog and I cant?!
    Rhonder
    Rhonder

Post  Rhonder Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

To make matters worse, it had been in the 100 degrees, humid weather, living in its own filth.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Call the police or the local animal control or ASPCA.
    You can remain anonymous too.

I think it's awful what they've done to you. I hope you find another dog. Sad
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 am

Sid needs your help. Please DO call the Animal Control or ASPCA locally, and get that poor little guy out of there!!

Or gimme the address and I WILL!!
    Rhonder
    Rhonder

Post  Rhonder Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

Will everyone in the house get in trouble though?
    I would LOVE to call, but I don't want chad to get wrapped up in this even though he takes care of the dog when he's home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 am