Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

3 posters

With Kathy away...

Kayse
    Kayse

With Kathy away... Empty With Kathy away...

Post  Kayse Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 am

Does anyone have layout admin? If so would you like a layout done?

Also anything else I can help with while Kathy is away? Pages, activities, anything at all?

Keep me busy for a while xD
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

With Kathy away... Empty Re: With Kathy away...

Post  Lenny59 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Any council has layout admin. That would be awesome Kayse!! We are gonna need a spooky Halloween-type guild home layout soon, Aurelia made our current one. I'm also thinking it would be fun to have a Halloween Custom/Costume Contest, but I don't have the HTML knowledge to do it. I have put out a plea to Aurelia and Bryne (emopink) - so you could talk to them if you want to assist with that project.

I have room to host up to 8 pages, just not the knowledge to put them together! *facepalm*
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Sure Kayse if you want to do one for October. Keep it neopet related and keep the dimensions the same as the one we have and I can work it in. You don't want too many people changing codes around. But until Kathy returns you can customize any monthly layout at all. Just let me see it in case I want to add text or something. Thanks for offering!!
    Very Happy
    Kayse
    Kayse

Post  Kayse Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:12 pm

No problems at all. =) I can code if any is needed also. Just give me an outline of what you are looking for and i can get it done almost instantly Wink

I'm not gonig to be on the pc much tonight as i was at a wedding yesterday so I'm a bit groggy. Though I'll work around the layout we have that way the coding can stay the same and you just need to change the image url. either that or I can make one code it and post the code on here. which ever you prefer. Just let me know
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Just the image Kayse and but the same topics as is on the one we have from Webbie portal etc. I can change the coding to work on anything. Thanks!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am