Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

ravendusk / brainspoon / dalekprime

SyntheticPaper
    SyntheticPaper

ravendusk / brainspoon / dalekprime Empty ravendusk / brainspoon / dalekprime

Post  SyntheticPaper Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

well, i didn't get an invite here, but i snuck in anyway, 'cause, yeah, i'm evil like that.

okay, let's see, some things about me:

i was born and grew up in a very small town in eastern washington (aka the side where it does not rain, so any jokes about that will not work with me, bummer), i then lived in nebraska for a while, back to washington and now i am in utah.

my main interests in general are: photography (my camera is dead at the moment though, so none of that right now), transformers, gi joe, random other '80s toys, basically anything retro / vintage, design (particularly advertisements and especially old ones), music of various types (everything from dark ambient, noise and black metal to classic country, bluegrass and old time music), cemeteries (yeah, yeah, i know, ooo, creepy and weird. but seriously, you should just walk around in Cypress Lawn in Colma CA, the statues and such there are amazing).

favorite neopets stuff: petpets (my favorites are spyders, pofews, touceets, gallions, gobblers, etc.), Zafaras and Hissis, robot pets. "dreamy pets": robot Ogrin (working on that one), robot Poogle, robot Hissi.

things that horrify me: spiders, heights, public speaking, dentists, crowds (this is a literal phobia, enochlophobia).

favorite holidays: halloween, christmas.

favorite season: autumn.

hmm, is that enough? yeah, probably.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

ravendusk / brainspoon / dalekprime Empty Re: ravendusk / brainspoon / dalekprime

Post  Lenny59 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Yay Raven, you did get an invite, and I know who gave it to ya!! *lol*

So glad you have joined us! I like cemeteries too, very much - I have a bunch of rubbings I took in England, and there are MANY historic ones around here - from 1800's..

Horrifying things: Earwigs. YECCCCCCH - ever since I saw that Night Gallery episode...
    Not a real big fan of crowds, either. Dentists! What a Face

Music: Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Jethro Tull, Santana are the biggies, pretty much anything that is NOT rap. LOVE bluegrass, used to play a Dobro lap steel.

Holiday: Halloween for sure! cat

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm