Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

Lenny's AAAttic Guide

Lenny59
    Lenny59

Lenny's AAAttic Guide Empty Lenny's AAAttic Guide

Post  Lenny59 Sat May 05, 2012 12:44 am

The Almost Abandoned Attic is a fantastic way to make NP. The other day I bought a Sugar Moehog Skull there for under 1000NP, and sold it for 63K to a collector. Almost everything in the Guild Shop, and the Gallery of Gifts comes from the Attic and Igloo Garage Sale.

There's a great guide at SN, on the left hand bar, under 'Places'. On that guide, be sure to refresh at about 40 seconds (it seems to lose a few seconds continuously), then enter the attic at about 20 seconds, and just keep refreshing for at LEAST 40 seconds. It does not stock every time, but when they hit, the items go FAST.

Keep clicking on items until it is empty, then cross your fingers and check your inventory. You get 10 items a day in the igloo, 5 in the attic. Try not to spend any time picking and choosing. Do keep in mind that not everything there is a good deal, I overpaid hugely on a couple things, when I first started.

This is very important: If you enter the attic, and there is only one item for sale, don't think "O how lucky I am!", and buy it. It is an over-priced leftover from the last re-stock, and not worth the cost. Instead, just do your normal refreshing and see if another restock hits, but avoid that item! You may find yourself clicking on 3 or 4 items before they are gone, but you will only get one of them, if any, so just keep trying.

I try to stay away from toys, they are usually not worth much. I focus on wearables, stamps, books, and furniture. The "better" items are usually near the bottom of the page, being newer to the system. I avoid the really high-priced battle items, although a friend of mine makes great NP with those, exclusively, but you really have to know the worth of those before you buy, because some of them are NOT good deals. When I started, I only bought furniture, because I had just sold a bunch, and was familiar with values, so you may wish to focus on an area you are familiar with at first. I find the wearables to be very safe, as far as being worth more than you pay.

I try to have at least 100K on hand when I go, as you never know when a good MP or Draik Egg might pop up! In between attic times, you can go to the Igloo Garage Sale from the same page, and see what you find there. As always, main accounts only, and it must be at least 3 years old.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Lenny's AAAttic Guide Empty Re: Lenny's AAAttic Guide

Post  Lenny59 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

**NEW INFO!!!**

It does NOT have to be your main account. TNT has said they understand that we want to switch mains sometimes, just like I did, and as long as you don't sell anything on your old main which is 3 years plus, you can still use the AAAttic and Igloo. The funds for purchase MUST come from your new main, via the Trading Post. (Or already be ON your old main, 1M NP+) cheers
    Kayse
    Kayse

Post  Kayse Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm

An extra tip, zoom right out on your browser that way you dont need to scroll down on a restock. you can see everything.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

now why did I never think of that....*facepalm*

And Andy looks QUITE dashing!! king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am