Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

Shop Wiz / Shop Pricing Guide

Lenny59
    Lenny59

Shop Wiz / Shop Pricing Guide Empty Shop Wiz / Shop Pricing Guide

Post  Lenny59 Tue May 15, 2012 1:56 am

The SSW is great, if you have premium, but you can price very effectively even if you don't have access to it.

And if you ARE using SSW to price, you should know that fewer and fewer folks have premium these days, so they are using the regular SW to find items.

This one simple tip will help you set the best price for your items, no matter which method you use! There is an alpha/numeric order to the regular shop wiz. They come up as groups of two or three FIRST LETTERS OF USER NAME per page on the regular SW. If you know which group YOUR UN appears in, it will help you to figure the best price to set. Just keep refreshing until you see "your" group shops. If you are using the Super Shop Wiz on premium, you can look for the 1 or 2 other letters in your group, and set your price accordingly, and also see what other groups are selling for.

The chart is laid out so you just look for whatever character or letter your UN starts with, and you will then know the other 1 or 2 beginning letters in your 'group'. For example, Zapology starts with Z, I am paired with M and no other. Most groups have 3, but mine has 2. The ones with only 2 have a ? for the 3rd character, if you find one, let me know!! They have to be symbols, but I've never seen them yet.

List of SW UN groups.

Alpha:

a-n-0
    b-o-1
    c-p-2
    d-q-3
    e-r-4
    f-s-5
    g-t-6
    h-u-7
    i-v-8
    j-w-9
    k-x-_
    l-y-?
    m-z-?
    n-a-0
    o-b-1
    p-c-2
    q-d-3
    r-e-4
    s-f-5
    t-g-6
    u-h-7
    v-i-8
    w-j-9
    x-k-_
    y-l-?
    z-m-?

Numeric:

0-a-n
    1-b-o
    2-c-p
    3-d-q
    4-e-r
    5-f-s
    6-g-t
    7-h-u
    8-i-v
    9-j-w

Misc:

_-k-x

If everyone already knows this, well, I just learned something, anyway - and I also understand the groups have been changed in the past, but VERY infrequently.