Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

What this is....

Lenny59
    Lenny59

What this is.... Empty What this is....

Post  Lenny59 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Lots of times folks run across something that they just KNOW someone in the Guild collects. With us getting larger, it's becoming increasingly difficult to remember who collects what, especially with a steel sieve mind like mine Smile

So - make a thread with your collections briefly in the title, and let everyone know what you collect! And for folks using the list - remember people sometimes change their collections, so be sure to peek at the person's gallery and make sure they are still collecting whatever the item may be, and to make sure it is not a duplicate item.

You can also post if you love codestones, dubloons, books, or anything else that may not be in a gallery.

If a link to your gallery (ies) is included, that would be really cool!
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

What this is.... Empty Re: What this is....

Post  orilla Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 pm

My Mom says I am good at collecting Dust. But in Neopia I love to collect many things just because I like them. I have collections of hundreds of omelettes of every kind. I also love bottles of sand just the regular ones. I also have over 500 piles of rainbow dung. queen

As far as big things I collect books for Galazjos mainly but I love to read to all my pets. The biggest thing I collect is plushies!! I have a gallery on my side: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=galazjos
    I have more plushies that need to be added but just haven't found the time. However one of my Big Goals is to have at least 5,000 different items in my SDB. I am very close to 4,000 now. I also love to dress my pets up on all 5 accounts so backgrounds are something else I always scoop up. That I think is about it at least for now.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:09 pm