Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

4 posters

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS!

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Empty Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS!

Post  Kathleen Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks to the folks over at JellyNeo they have a fairly easy way for you to find out which books you need to read AND prices that are usually accurate within a small amount. I warn you though, that seeing the end result of how much it would cost to read them all can be daunting but just plan on reading what you can, I personally just update my list every so often and any books that are within a range of say "Under 1500" then I will buy and read. The following is a picture guide on how to use the check list. Feel free to post your list or do as I have and post a link to where you keep your list.

For starters go to JellyNeo and then in the toolbar look for Item Database header and when the drop down shows up choose book checklist.

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Wvzi8w

They do post instructions but I wanted to give you images since I know that that is often easier for me.
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 2a6k2dh

STEP 1 - Go to your Quick Ref Page. You can either: Click your active pet image on the left of most any Neo Page or in the neo toolbar hover over my account and click Control Panel, then on that page click Quick Ref in the middle of the page
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 2wgi1htNeopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Rtlta0
    Either way will bring you to your Quick Reference Page.
    this is mine:
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Xmo4s7

Now, to get to your pets Intelligence you do not need to make the pet that is your reader your Active Pet. All you have to do (if the pet isn't your active and already listed) is click the little picture of them. It will brighten like the one of your active pet. then just scroll down till you see the pets informaiton.
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 14tc39k

STEP 2 Under the Neopet you wish to use, click their intelligence link to visit their Books Read page.

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Fk8x3a
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 2livbwl

STEP 3 On the Books Read page, right click on the page and select "View Page Source."
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Oqizx1

STEP 4 - In the coding that pops up, either press CTRL + A on your keyboard to select all of the text, and then CTRL + C to copy it. OR Right click and choose select all then right click again and choose copy. You can close the window after this or minimize just in case copy didn't work exactly how it should have.
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 14v4uav

STEP 5 - Go back to the Jelly Neo Book list page and in the text box provided, hit CTRL + V to paste in the coding or right click and click paste.

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! 1zvsoas

BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOU CAN MAKE A FEW CHOICES BELOW THE BOX, ABOVE SUBMIT.
    You can choose how the books are ranked: By Name, By Price, By Rarity. I always choose by price. I want to know what the cheapest books I need are. You can also choose Ascending (going up) or descending (going down). I choose Ascending. I want the cheapest books listed first. Also, I uncheck the box to show book images. If you plan on keeping this on a petpage it can make the page to load slowly (TRUST ME)

STEP 6 - Submit the form, and see what books your pet needs to read! (and they do mean it when they ask to just click once)
    Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! J6k9wl

Then you will see your books you need!
    Personally-
    KAthleensPrincess has 2262 books to read...
    and remember that daunting part I mentioned?
    It will cost about 347,294,425 NP to read all those books!

At the very bottom you can see the coding to put it on a petpage.

If you click the name it will take you to the page in the jellyneo database for it then you can click to go to the shop wizard and buy it.

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Empty Re: Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS!

Post  Kathleen Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 am

orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS! Empty Re: Neopian Book List (Brought to you by JellyNeo) POST YOURS!

Post  orilla Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!
    affraid

Mine is here:
    http://www.neopets.com/~princess_chimes

Thanks Kathy!! Great Idea!!
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 am

mine is here and includes both booktastic and the neopian books

http://www.neopets.com/~MystikOracle

No longer the location as pet was transferred.

Last edited by orilla on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link unavailable)
    SyntheticPaper
    SyntheticPaper

Post  SyntheticPaper Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 am

updated my list today, and put on top of the page todays date.

code to do so is <font color="ffffff">the date and any other info</font>

the f's in the color " " gives you white on the jellyneo black background

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 pm