Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

3 posters

Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels Empty Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels

Post  Kathleen Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi everyone!,
    I am Kathy (or Kathleen). In the guild I am mem0rable2 but at times mommymem, love_for_spardels will also be in the guild.

I have been on neo for 9 years but a few of those I wasn't actually ON neo, I was on hiatus. I had some issues at home with my brother who was my guardian that made me move out and between that and finishing college things were too crazy for much anything else. I used to live in Michigan, I was born there, but now I live in Illinois with my husband and three children (pictures to follow). I work for a corporation in their legal department. It is not what I intended to do with my degree but when we moved suddenly I took what I could get. We own and my husband works full time at a auto repair center in town, I think I've mentioned that before. His father originally owned it after purchasing it from a long time owner who's sons did not want to take it over. After Adam's dad got ill we moved down here to take that over and to be close to his parents.
    Something you don't know because it was appropriate for Neo are my mom passed away when I was 15 because of medical malpractice, and so if we are discussing moms and things and I just poof for a bit that's probably why. 10 years and it's still a rough topic.
    I have an older brother who I am sort-of close to. Neutral One of things where he is 9 years older than me so when he was growing up I was the bratty little sister and we didn't have much in common, then him being my guardian after my moms passed skewed that relationship more and now we talk but not often.
    My parents divorced when I was young and only recently have I had a positive relationship with my dad.

On Neo, I like to quest help, do things with my guilds and I am really getting into making layouts for our guild!

So, like I said I a mother of 3 (not including our pets!)

Mason will be 5 this summer, he isn't my biological son but he might as well be. His biological mother is a piece of work. She didn't even tell Adam she was pregnant, she just dropped off the face of the earth. Adam and I hadn't been together that long when she showed up at his parents and practically tossed Mason at them saying how she wanting nothing more to do with him and to give him to his father...Adam tried to get rid of me during this thinking he should handle it alone but you can see how well that worked!!! My adoption of Mason was made official recently so yay! cheers
    Spoiler:

Then.. last september I gave birth to two beautiful twin girls. We found out I was pregnant the previous Christmas and my due date was set for end-october. Then things progressed and it was announced we were having twins. Really- I shouldn't of been suprised! Adam is a twin, has twins on both sides of the family. We were told that 1 was a girl and the other is probably a boy. Thank goodness Adam listened to me and insisted on that till we had a FOR CERTAIN that probably meant everything was going gender neutral and no clothes shopping that wasn't gender neutral. I even put it out there that we didn't know 100% for sure. In August they started saying they thought my due date was wrong, it happens, but with twins it's a bit scary to think because it's already a risk if they come early and I wanted to carry them for as long as possible!! We had a name picked out for the girl Marilyn Marie after my mom but we had a ton of options for the 2nd baby then in early September my doctor takes a looks and we get two surprises IT's TWO GIRLS!!!! and Oh by the way... you are probably going to give birth in like 15 days or so...
    Talk about scrambling! We went shopping nuts, for clothes and girly decorations. We even found two pink stuffed hippos, because Mason was referring to the babies as "Our Hippos". Before we found out the gender someone asked me about their genders, I didn't know at the time and I was pretty far along, and tired and said "At this point they are just our little hippos" so till we found out for certain Mason told everyone I was having hippos (including his teacher) The girls are named Marilyn Renee and Gwendolyn Marie, we split up my moms name so each had a piece and we used names from Adam's family for other parts.
    Spoiler:

More pictures to come tomorrow. I need to go through some folders.
    SyntheticPaper
    SyntheticPaper

Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels Empty Re: Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels

Post  SyntheticPaper Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

My mother passed away 14 yrs ago and I know what you mean, on mothers day I tend to kind of avoid a lot of things. I was 23 at the time, but my youngest sister was 15 and still living at home, after that there was a lot of neglect of her by my father. Things were not good for quite a while at that time.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels Empty Re: Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels

Post  Kathleen Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Kathy - mem0rable2/mommymem/love_for_spardels 155s0ar
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

We took the dogs out for a road trip today to see how Sofie does in cars and on the leash. Took them to my in-laws and took some pictures. Sam is usually camera shy but not today!! I made the image above using the pictures
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Mon May 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Click here for a picture of Biscuit. He is the oldest male cat. He is our lovable boy. He is also very playful but loves attention, he plays chase with Mason too. Mason will chase him around and then is Mason stops and turns and run Biscuit will play as if he is chasing him.

Click here for a picture of Fia. She is Biscuits brother. She got her name from her FEISTY personality. When we brought her and biscuit home we didn't have a cat carrier with us so we ended up holding them. Biscuit stayed calmly in Adam's lap but Fia refused to be held. She ended up under my car seat and then when we got got home she cried to crawl up under my dash... that personality is still with her today. She is content to be by herself and is often watching life from a high perch somewhere..but when she wants attention the world better stop and give it to her. Very rarely is she down low like on the dog bed here but when she is it is usually on the dog bed or under the girls playpen.

click here This fella is Jazz, his sister was Star (short for Starscream from Transformers) but she recently passed away. He is a mix personality. There are time where he will hide from us all, want nothing to do with us and then other days he will be downstairs with us all day. He loved sister but is coping alright I think because of the addition of Nehma and is actually now becoming quite close with Biscuit. He adores laundry days because it means baskets of clothes or piles of clothes laying around he can sleep on!!

This tiny girl (click here) is Nehma (Mason named her) She is a recent addition to our family. She is the tiniest kitten I have ever had but after briefly adjusting to our home she is a spitfire. She chases the other cats to get them to play with her. She is like a small child and wants to go everywhere she shouldn't and somehow finds her way into them! (She was in my wedding cabinet today...) She things she is larger than what she is. She got up on her back feet and was boxing as Biscuit today. She has found her place in the pecking order and is doing well.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm

In the picture of biscuit:

Yes that is a snuggie..with puppies on it. I NEVER wanted a snuggie, I still joke about them just being a housecoat in reverse but I got that from my adorable son as a Christmas gift and I have to say I love it. I use it even now that summer is coming because Adam and Mason are both hot blooded and if it is 70 out they want the a/c on...so i freeze!

In picture of Fia:
    She has stolen the dog bed in our back mudroom. We have dogbeds everywhere because they are mostly trained to lay on thsoe in the room they are in so they are not under my feet like when I am cooking.

In picture of Jazz:
    I just interupted a nap with him and Biscuit on some laundry and what I think is Mason's Bugbug (a caterpillar we got him for V-Day)

Nehma is napping on a blanket on the couch in our family room.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:04 pm

I've reinstalled my skype to my computer and my phone I wanted to make sure people had it for when I was on vacation. Add me Smile Mem0kv (0 is a zero)
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 pm

how or what is Skype. I see it on my msn main page, and dont know alot about it. Could someone please expalin it to me. Thanks..... having a day where I dont feel to tech smart, lol.
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Skype is awesome, its an instant messenger like MSN but it's also allows you to do voice/video calls, you don't have to do them but like when I was away on buisness it was nice to see Mason. It's system for calls is a lot more stable than others out there. You can even do calls to real phones if you buy a service through them. I use it because I can use it on my phone too easier than any other IM program.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am