Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

Movie Night?

Dove

Movie Night? Empty Movie Night?

Post  Dove Tue May 01, 2012 7:31 pm

This one sounds like it would be pretty hard to organize, but I think it could be fun...

Uhm, once a month or so, maybe every two months depending on how hard it is to organize...

We agree on a couple of genres that the guild would enjoy, then pick out a couple of movies. Say 4 or 5? Then throughout the month/week before the movie we could vote on what movie to watch. At the beginning of the month we would set up a time and date, so the movie would be closer to the end of the month. This is hard to explain!

When we pick out the movie, time, date, and all of that we could all stream the movie together and chat while watching it!

http://www.synaptop.com/press/press2

This would come in handy.

Someone would be in charge of torrenting/finding a stream for the movie, or if that website reads the Dvd part of your computer, renting the movie.

We could also have a pre assigned monthly genre to make things easier.

Example of a month:

Date: May 28th 7:00 P.M. Neopets time
    Genre: Action
    Movie Options:

1.Time and Tide (2000) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251433/
    2.The Missing (2003) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338188/

May 14th
    Date: May 28th 7:00 P.M. Neopets time
    Genre: Action
    Movie: The Missing (2003)
    Rating: 14+
    Description: When Maggie Gilkeson's (Cate Blanchett) oldest daughter (Evan Rachel Wood) is abducted by a witch doctor turned bandit, Maggie enlists her estranged father's (Tommy Lee Jones) help to find her. But they soon discover that other girls have gone missing -- and that time's running out. Father and daughter reunite for a battle even larger than the one they wage against each other in this suspenseful drama helmed by Oscar-winner Ron Howard.

May 27/28

Do not forget about the movie tomorrow/today at 7 P.M. Neopets time. More information can be found at the Laboratory.

Any opinions?
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Movie Night? Empty Re: Movie Night?

Post  Lenny59 Tue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm

O I like it very much!! What a cool idea - I misinterpreted, and deleted my first post here - that would be much fun!!
    Dove

Post  Dove Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 am

I think it would be hard work at least the first couple of times, but it would be fun!
    The website I chose seems pretty nifty, I could try it out with someone or I'll wait for Daniel...

I'm sure Daniel would watch a movie as well! xD

I'm not sure why, but I feel like doing something not neorelated would really create a stronger family feel to the guild. Just my two cents! Of course people could come in or leave whenever they want or need to, but I would be excited to hang out with everyone!

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Different time zones could make it difficult. Though maybe do it more like a book club? We vote on a film have some time to watch it then we can disscuss?

I watch around 30 films a week, I dont watch TV so just watch films constantly. So i'm definatly up for this or something like this! (: Great Idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content