Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

Not sure whats happening

Not sure whats happening Empty Not sure whats happening

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm

For some reason I can log into neo though I only see a white page full of links.
    No images or anything showing up.

Until this is fixed I may not be on neopets too much as its hard to navigate and without seeing images I cannot click on most links.

Im talking to my service provider to see whats happening.

Its strange cause its only on this internet setting if i use a different IP it works fine. Though obviously using a shared IP means its really slow so still unusable.

I'll still be popping on here Smile Hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow. I'm hoping to be issued with a new IP to fix the problem. Smile
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Not sure whats happening Empty Re: Not sure whats happening

Post  Lenny59 Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I can say Neo has been a little glitchy, the last few days, at times it takes forever for a page load, or it says 'server not found', on both firefox and chrome. I know that's no help, and I'm sorry for your frustration, Kayse!

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 am

Found out whats happened.

For some strange reason my IP has been banned from the neopets image server. Meaning I can log in, use the website but cant view any images because my access is denied.

Spoke to Virgin and they say there is nothing they can do. My IP need to bechanged by they cant change it. Its dynamic though so I may be lucky enough to get it working if i keep my interent turned off for long enough.

Luckily I have two internet connections in my house. Hopefully if i keep one off for a week It will renew my ip address. I want to contact neo but im worried ive done something wrong. In which case if i speak to them they may ban my whole account. =/ I dont understand what I could have done to cause this. Unless maybe its an error on their side. =/
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am

Yeah it does. Ive sent in a ticket. Its definatly an IP ban of some sort.
    Though for what im unsure. Surley if i had done anything wrong they would of banned the whole thing and not just the image server.

Im sure i'll work it out. Im talking to my SP about getting a new hub, tried changing mac codes which didnt work so its not my pc. changed ip and it works for a while then goes again.

Strangest thing is. I if go to :

http://images.neopets.com/homepage/spotlights/23_darklump88_20120509.png

It loads I can see the image. Working perfectly fine. same with other images. Just not all of them
    Though if i go to images.neopets.com it says

Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://images.neopets.com/" on this server.

EDIT:

Luckily I can use a proxy. Its slower then normal so I cant restock but I can still get online at do dailies and what not Smile

EDIT: recieved an email from rico at TNT. he says im not ip banned Smile seems to be an issue from my side. Spoke to my ISP and they have given me an elite proxy so my internet is fast yet i can still use the site. on the 15th il be given a new ip address, if im still having issues then I can call back and they will look further into for me Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 pm