Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

3 posters

canasta_mom_1958

cosira
    cosira

canasta_mom_1958 Empty canasta_mom_1958

Post  cosira Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 am

I am 54 and been married for 25 years to a wonderful guy Paul) 18 yrs older than me. We have a 20 yr old daughter (Paula, named after her father). I am Paul's 3rd wife.....

His 1st marriage lasted 18 1/2 years. He has two boys, ages 53 and 52...makes for some awkward moments.... 2nd marriage lasted 3 month, but took her 5 yrs to fike for divorce --- she kept hoping Paul would come back to her cheating ways... was not gonna happen...

I was born in Northern Ohio. Adopted at 10 weeks of age by a family that Catholic Charitues would not give a child to in 1958. Thye had to pay a Juvenile court judge money to be able to adopt me back in '58. The family was a piece if work...

I ran away in 1986, at the age of 29..... I got tire dof being told I was ugly, would never amount to anything and that I was stupid. To say the least, I wanted a man with the guts to stand up to my (adoptive) parents.

Paul had to deal with the emotional scars early in our marriage. I could not believe him when he said I was beautiful. I knew I was smart cause I was 10th in my class, but Mom's comments left alot damage. I have an associate in Applied Business Technology and am within 18 hours of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. I took creative writing and technical writing as electives in college. My minor was Comprehensive Science. At my adoptive dad's erquest I took Busines sLaw so I could understand the paperwork they had for their will and trust fund... all 142 pages worth (small novel)...lol.

I love wolves, all dogs and we have a 3 month old black and tan long hair chihuahua named Queen Abigal... queenie for short. I also like Unicorns and Paul loves eagles. I play canasta in Yahoo and both my canasta names were my daughters idea, as I was a tournament director in several leagues in Yahoo when I created the id's.

Back in 2005. while we were in Shreveport at Louisiana Downs, my lovely daughter found my passwords at home and used them to transfer my codestones for her scratchcards (was going to trade when we got back).... tnt froze my primary and all 4 secondary accounts becasue daughter ws using all of her accounts to trade with my accounts. Got back from Louisiana Downs to find myself all froze. Its only since last September that I really got into making np seriously. Its why I helped peeps get theie dream pirate krawks. I had returned to neopets because of the frineds I had made here. Daughter was in SOOOO much trouble with me at the time. Paula knows when I mention my 5 accounts she cost me, she is in trouble, lol.

cosira
    cosira

canasta_mom_1958 Empty Re: canasta_mom_1958

Post  cosira Fri May 18, 2012 4:11 am

My avatar is a blue gold macaw named tyler that we acquired after he had been badly abused. We rescued him...and taght him about tlc and treats.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Fri May 18, 2012 1:59 pm

He's beautiful!! And lucky!! Right after this post you found that Krawk Plushie! Like a Star @ heaven
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

not right after, lol. 1:59:58 am. Almost did not go to do the Forgotten Shore right then, lol. Was thinking of waiting for daylight, was almost going ot bed. lol
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Fri May 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Tyler was a major rescue. the guy that had him had a 19 yr old handicapped son who would put 2 pekinese dogs in the bottom of hi s cage and they fed Tyler dog food. I got him the tuesday before Thanksgiving in 2002. He could not be handled or fed without putting in a towel. the previous owner got time in jail over the abuse after i took him in to the vets to be checked after i got him.

He learned to trust hubby and I. He is a fun bird, He did not like travelling so he is in Neola, Iowa and we are in Nevada.

Here are some stories about Tyler:

1st one:
    about 2 months after I had gotten tyler, the guy and his wife stoppe d at our house. Tyler hissed at him and told him, "leave asshole and dont come the f*** back!! Your history!"

2nd one:
    Tyler loved his tv in the living room, I call it his tv becasee he was possessive of it. We went to get a 57 inch big screen. Nebraska furniture mart dropped it off and hubby went to mov3e the 19 inch and Tyler said,"my tv, my tv, stop my tv Paul stop!" My hubby Paul came back in to the room and turne don the big tv, Tyler bobbed and weave din his cage on the bar he had there and then said, "big tv, big tv, MY TV!!"

will include some others another day

orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Sat May 19, 2012 10:53 pm

He is so cute!! I am guessing he learned his language from his previous owner. Those stories made me laugh thanks for sharing!!
    Very Happy
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

previous owner said he never ever talked, but it was sooo funny when he got ticked off. normally he would say things like "want a pecan", "play time", etc. or he would tattle on Spanky our dog.....lol.

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:39 am

Hii, Welcome to the forum!!
    Sorry ibve not been on much the past few days.
    I really have no idea where the time is going. I woke up yesterday popped into town and then suddenly it was 7pm and I was putting Andy to bed..

I must be having blackouts!! xD
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

that is not a good thing...... will keep ya in my thoughts and prayers
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Stupid stupid stupid!! I hate neopets filters!!

I was trying to say that "I logged off (neopets at) a decent hour for me. Hubby had a bad night and was up and down. I was going ot go take a nap til he woke back up as he is asleep right now."

NEOPETs blocke dthe message pre their next scren becasue of the phrase "neopets at" roflmfao. geesk their filters are so tight they squeak.... squueeeaaak , squeeeaaak... Mad Downright stupid cyclops
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 pm

http://tinypic.com/r/1j52z5/6
    picture I drew today in pencil, not sure if I pressed hard enough with the pencil, lol
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

not dark enough and needs to be bigger, lol........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm