Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

premium issues

cosira
    cosira

premium issues Empty premium issues

Post  cosira Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Payment fixes! Huzzah!

Again, if you're having a payment issue, please write in and include as much detail as you can. Support will help!

I've also been told to pass this along:
    If you're on a yearly plan but it says monthly when you go to add payment info, here is a workaround. Add the info under monthly, then go back through and upgrade to yearly if you like. You won't get charged for both, and you won't get charged at all until your next billing cycle. This simply adds your payment info and makes sure you're on a yearly plan. This will be fixed. We just wanted to post a workaround for folks who want to update sooner rather than later.

Still working on SSW, Charter, Grundos and other things mentioned.

Oh! And I want to clarify that you don't need the Space Faerie theme active to get Premium SHHs. They work just like regular ones and show up as you're browsing the site, regardless of theme. Some people were getting them way too frequently and we've been tweaking frequency, but they are active. Just play the site as normal and you'll see them appear occasionally.

Now I'm off to watch some Downton Abbey because of reasons.
    cosira
    cosira

premium issues Empty Re: premium issues

Post  cosira Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 pm

the above info was posted by snarkie in main hall premium it was dated june 13th updates
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks so much, Bobbie - mine currently says it expires July 22nd (tho it actually expires in December...), so I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and see how things gel, before making my decision. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:22 am