Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

Hi and an apology.

Kayse
    Kayse

Hi and an apology.  Empty Hi and an apology.

Post  Kayse Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 am

Firstly. Hi, I'm Kayse. I surly don't need to rewrite an about me as you all should remember me.

Secondly for those who were involved I'm sorry about what happened then leaving and being childish about things. I don't want to go into it all over again. I shouldn't have left or blamed anyone else for my leaving.

I understand if I'm not wanted here I just miss you guys. =)

Now for the neo part: I had 2 accounts which I used the most, Scuffs was my main and Eluade was my zapping account. I was in a battle guild on Scuffs, we had just got msp to lend out for the avatar. I lent second after Jolz ( My partner) Within a few hours we both had emails from Neo saying we had requested our passwords. We changed all our details though in the morning both of our account had been frozen.

We are working with BBB.org and Viacom to get our accounts back though its not been a month and still no word.

Updates with Andy (if anyone is interested) He can now say Dada and the odd Mama, he can walk up the stairs if you hold both of his hands. Still bright blue and eyes and blonde hair like his daddy. =)

Hope you guys can forgive me and welcome me back.

I love you
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Hi and an apology.  Empty Re: Hi and an apology.

Post  Lenny59 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Absolutely, Kayse - no worries whatsoever. Water under the bridge. We are VERY glad you came back, and so very sorry about your accounts. If there's anything in the Guild Gallery you need, don't hesitate to let me know...

What a good big boy Andy is getting to be!! They grow SO fast, it just boggles your mind.

Many Hugs, and welcome back!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 am