Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993

euri
    euri

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993 Empty Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993

Post  euri Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi there Very Happy

I would just like to start off by saying even though I haven't been in the guild that long, I have felt really welcome and I would like to thank everyone for that!

So... my name is Tayler! And yes it is spelled with an E not an O, but don't worry I am used to people spelling it wrong all the time. I am 18 years old and just finishing up my first year of post-secondary. I am a history major and eventually want to to go on to get my education degree and become a high school teacher. I am from Canada, more specifically Alberta. I was born in Calgary AB, which if you have heard of before is probably because of the Calgary Stampede that takes place every summer. I have never lived out of Alberta but have moved around a lot in the southern part of the province. I have traveled out of Alberta though, I visit the states a few times a year as well as in high school I went to France and Italy on a trip!

I have been playing Neopets for 8 years I think it is, but I wasn't active for all of them. I quit when they introduced customization, I really hated the idea. I just recently came back in September of 2011 but have since lost access to my old main o0hello_kitty0o because I lied about my birthday so I could go on the boards and have no idea what it is anymore. But now that I am playing again I like to make buttons as well as layouts for people as well as play the stock market. I am also trying to collect avatars now! Aside from playing Neopets too much I can often be found out with my friends, we go out quite a bit. I like walking around the bike paths with my dog (I have a chihuahua named Yogi) and my boyfriend who I have been with for over two years now. I have a lot of TV shows that I watch like crazy, I am completely addicted to Dance Moms, Fringe, and Long Island Medium! I know that's quite a mix but I love them all lol

I think that is really all that is interesting about me but if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask Smile

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993 Yogibe10
    I will leave you all with a picture of my dog Razz
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993 Empty Re: Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993

Post  Lenny59 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 am

So very glad to see you here, Tayler - and you are quite a beautiful young woman! I have been to Calgary, went to the stampede with my parents, I think I was all of 8 years old. My favorite thing was the Indian Dancers. So fascinating! I am for bed soon, but will see you another time **huggles**
    euri
    euri

Post  euri Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Thanks Lenny Smile

The Native Dances are always really nice every year! My personal favourite part is the rodeo, I watch pretty much all of it on TV during stampede time, tickets for the Grand Stands are too expensive for me lol
    euri
    euri

Post  euri Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Here are a couple pictures from my high school graduation, seems like forever ago but it was only a year ago lol Razz

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993 Tayler12
    This is my favourite one from the day!

Tayler - euri/cheekytiki_1993 Tayler11
    A little bit of a closer up one of my dress!

I am planning on doing a "trash the dress" photo-shoot in the mountains withing the next few years, I know it is more of a thing girls do with their wedding dresses but I don't really have any use for a huge dress anymore and I think it would be really fun to do and get some great pictures! If you aren't sure what that is there are TONS of great ones if you just do a google search Smile
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Sat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

OMG I love those shoes!!!! Have to go investigate trash the dress....lol - sounds fun!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:02 pm