Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

2 posters

work night from heck

BryneVampyr
    BryneVampyr

work night from heck Empty work night from heck

Post  BryneVampyr Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

OK....I am going to vent about work. I love my job...but it does have its moments. The big joke at my house is that something always happens involving poo. This is almost always true...but that is not the worst part. Poo, I can handle...but when a certain client decides to go I to 4-year-old mode things can get dicey...because a 26-year-old man reacting like a 4-year-old can be dangerous. So yeah...my hair gotnpulled last night...ouch...I got hit at but was able to deflect the hits. There are only two staff members on graves and the other staff member had a client up who was also combative...so she couldn't assist me. Not the ideal situation. The other client is a little older lady...she wasn't being too dirtily but can be unpredictable...pacing quietly for several minutes and then yelling at you suddenly...then back to pacing....occasionaaly slamming things around. So...after my client went to sleep finally I went to give my co-worker a break....and her client walks up to me quietly and suddenly pulls my hair and yells at me to get out. I'm like "what the ....?" Do I have a sign above my head that says "pull my hair"?

My head still hurts...if I were a guy I swear...I would be bald.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

work night from heck Empty Re: work night from heck

Post  Lenny59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I am sorry you had such a rough night, Bryne. Gosh, that sounds scary, and I really admire you for the work you do - I don't think I would be able to. It's funny, I used to confront "rational" people all the time at the Welfare Office, not afraid to stand up to anyone, but there I knew I had plenty of people around to assist if things got out of hand. And it's amazing how badly people can act, when they are there asking for help!
    BryneVampyr
    BryneVampyr

Post  BryneVampyr Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I would have much less patience in that situation. My clients have much less to work with. And it is my job to help them improve their behavoir...as we'll as assist with other needs...so I can't really complain when I encounter bad behavior...since that is really the whole point of my being there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content