Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

3 posters

Random Contest?

Random Contest? Empty Random Contest?

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Not something we could do until we had a few more active forum members though would be fun once we do.

I'd host. Come up with a new idea each month or so. Nothing terribly hard. Just like the one neo has.

Themed prizes, np prizes and what not. Smile

Eg: (off the top of my head) Halloween - best halloween mask, can be made from anything. All about imagination!
    What do you guys think?
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Random Contest? Empty Re: Random Contest?

Post  Lenny59 Thu May 03, 2012 4:11 pm

I like it alot!! I love being crafty! Like a Star @ heaven

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Me too though I always miss the neo random contest. Plus i'd prefer to do the artsy stuff rather then the drawing. Ive just started acrilic nails again, decided to teach myself 3d nail art. I' planning to do meepit nails as soon as Andy is at his grandparents. It smells very strong so wouldnt want to do it with him around! I'll have to put up pictures/
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

That would be awesome, Mason loves doing crafty stuff.

I've actually gotten 3rd place in the random contest three times, all cooking stuff. My first was AWHILE ago, it was the meatloaf one. I made a meatloaf that looked like a gelert =P I was like 16? or 17?

Mason and I tried to do the Jhudora day ones, I was going to make petite fours which I used a special frosting for that comes from melting sugar to a high temp and I got it going good and colored it purple, took a pic of the boiling purple goo and stepped away and asked Adam to watch it, the girls were screaming to be fed.... he ruined it AND THE POT...
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Eluade wrote:I'm planning to do meepit nails as soon as Andy is at his grandparents. It smells very strong so wouldn't want to do it with him around! I'll have to put up pictures/

O please be sure to vent your room well, when you do it, that stuff is SO toxic!! Can't wait to see pics, though!!

Never tried the Random Contest - but it looks like so much fun!! We should give like a month for each topic, I think, cause it takes a while...

Argh - sorry about your pot, Kathy - guys are just no good at the finicky cooking, I know what you mean with the sugar frosting - gotta stand there and stir and stir.

Dove

Post  Dove Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Oh, I like this very much!
    I don't even know about Neo's random contest...

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:13 am

Its the other way in my house. I do not cook. I rarely bake.
    Jolz is definatly the cook of the house.
    His Chinese is amazing. He once made crispy duck. Had it hanging in the boiler room for 3 days. Every 3 hours he had to go pour more falour on it. It came out amazing though.

I'll get thinking of some ideas. Cooking ones are always good though.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Bryne (emopink) recently sent me a NM, with the same idea - so it's pretty popular, the cooking contest...I am no cook, but I'll bet I could even come up with something...Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:08 pm