Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

4 posters

Kathleen June 22nd - 27th

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Kathleen June 22nd - 27th Empty Kathleen June 22nd - 27th

Post  Kathleen Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I will gone June 22nd - 27th.

It is my wedding anniversary on the 25th and Adam just told me today that he and I will be going on a small vacation during those dates. I don't know where to or anything!
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Kathleen June 22nd - 27th Empty Re: Kathleen June 22nd - 27th

Post  Lenny59 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:40 pm

O how exciting!! Have much fun honey!
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh Husbands that plan romantic anniversary get aways. I thought they didn't make men like that any more. He's a keeper!! I would be going crazy wanting for the day to come.
    Very Happy
    Dove

Post  Dove Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

Oh my goodness, that sounds wonderful!

Enjoy! c:
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Yep, just him and I.

Girls will be with his parents and Mason is going to stay with my Dad and Step-mom in Michigan. The part with Mason being in Michigan scares me. I don't have a good relationship with my step mom, she was mean to me as a kid and my dad had 2 brain aneurysms last year and is still doing PT to walk better...but I am going to make sure Mason has his kiddie cell phone and if ANYTHING happens he calls me and I will be there in a flash and kick her butt Razz
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 am

I am back..mostly..

We left late thursday night because I just knew if we got up on Friday I might not be able to say goodbye to Marilyn and Gwendolyn's little shiny faces.. and this way Mason would sleep most of the way. We dropped Mason off at my dad's house early Friday morning and I think I was the one who didn't want to let him go. He seemed content playing with my dad (as much as my dad could) and understand my dad wouldn't be able to chase him around or do a lot of things because he is still recovering so he must be a good boy. I made sure he knew how to use his cell phone and made him do a test call and made sure my step mom knew he had it. I even took the opportunity while we were in the kitchen alone to say to her that if she treats Mason badly like she did me the only head start she would get would be if she knew Mason told me because otherwise there would be no safety for her.

Adam and I left with me not knowing where to and I fell asleep within moments because I had done the last bit of driving (...nice trick on his part!) and when I woke up we were northern Michigan. It used to be our favorite getaway. It is only ~4 hours away from where I used to live and if you have ever hearrd those pure michigan commercials they are true. We went to Manistee and ludington to swim and fish. The little bugger (my husband..) even swindled the key from my grandpa to his cabin.. still not sure how he got that so we didn't have to worry about hotels or being bothered. We went to Sleeping Bear Dunes yesterday and did the dune rides at silver lake. We've done the dune rides several times.. 1st: Our first weekend vacation as a couple, 2nd: right after he proposed (with Mason), 3rd: Just before we moved out of Michigan and now on the weekend of our wedding anniversary. I've been going insane without the girls and Mason, I've never been gone from the girls and it's been over a year since I was away from mason for more than a weekend. Yesterday early afternoon talking to Mason he seemed sad and wouldn't say why, I thought maybe he was bored and got my grandpa to go pick him up and they had fun my grandpa said and he was going to stay with my grandpa last night and MAson said they were having fun and when I talked to him this morning after my grandpa took him back to my dads he still seemed sad, even Adam said so.. I don't what it was but Adam and I had just sat down to have breakfast and Mason called and oh he sounded so sad, and he just broke down and said he just missed us so much and he liked seeing his grandpa and great grandpa but he just really missed us. I told him we would come get him and he sounded so surprised that Adam and I would come get him that it broke my heart a little.. of course I would drop everything and go to him and how did not know this? The waitress had just come over to ask us what we wanted and Adam and I looked at each other and we were both just like -sorry for the trouble we gotta go, our son needs us. I don't think I have ever packed so fast, I probably left a few things behind but I don't care. Adam is a great driver, he is safe and courteous and while that is great I have a lead foot and am use to driving smaller cars so I made it back down here. Our anniversary isn't till tomorrow and while having a few more days with just Adam would of been wonderful there was no way I was leaving Mason when he was obviously distraught. He clung to me for a good 20 minutes before he would let go. My dad thought it was him and my stepmom made a point of saying she didn't do anything to him (I am so glad my promise to her got through so well!!) and we explained the things Mason had said to us and he understands. We made an deal that my dad could come visit us this winter, we would even come get him.

We gave mason the option of going back up north with us or we could all go visit my grandma (moms mom) and he chose to go see her.. we are now in Ohio. We intended to drive the whole way but Mason was a bit more clingy, wanting me to sit in back with him so we've stopped for the day at a hotel.. Mason fell asleep right away lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:02 am