Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

+2
Lenny59
MemorableZaps
6 posters

What avatars can you help people get?

MemorableZaps
    MemorableZaps
    Admin

What avatars can you help people get?  Empty What avatars can you help people get?

Post  MemorableZaps Mon May 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Please post what avatars you can help people get, along with where they should contact you.

Please edit/ delete and repost you list should they change.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

What avatars can you help people get?  Empty Evil Blue Fuzzle - BOO!

Post  Lenny59 Mon May 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Evil Blue Fuzzle - BOO! Just let Lenny know, at Zapology, and I'll fire it off to you. Play with it with any pet, or all of them, for an unspecified number of plays, and voila'! My best time so far is 17 plays, and on my main, I'm still working on it at 100 plays... Shocked Wonder if it has something to do with account age?

TIP FOR GETTING THE AVATAR:
    look at your userlookup and see how many avatars you have have (say it's 50) then go to your inventory and click the fuzzle.. then click play with _____ then the window that shows the result DONT CLOSE IT just click in the window and press f5 over and over a bunch
    then just randomly check the count on your userlookup
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

What avatars can you help people get?  Empty Re: What avatars can you help people get?

Post  Kathleen Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

I can currently help with the following avatars:

Item Ones:

Pet/PetPet ones:
    I can help with A LOT so check here: CLICK ME

Please neomail me on mem0rable2.

Note: I can also help with the Draik and Werelupe and Quadrupus avatars but please don't contact me about them. Post them on the topic about needing avatars and when I feel comfortable enough with you I will offer. The draik is special to me beecause he is a dream pet I got, the werelupe is UC and therefore rare and the quad is on one of the pets for one of my girls.
    euri
    euri

What avatars can you help people get?  Empty Re: What avatars can you help people get?

Post  euri Mon May 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I can lend for the Dark Nova avatar. Just neomail me at euri or on my main and I will send it to you when I can Smile

Edit: I can also lend for Pink! for a short period of time until I decide to zap her again!

Last edited by euri on Mon May 28, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:02 am

I can help with:

FQD, Chokato, Krawk (end of may), Codestones, All basics.

Can contact me on eluade or scuffs (:
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Island Quiggle
    Battle Jetsam (let me know when and where and I will set up a battle for any of your pets)

Last edited by orilla on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Mon May 28, 2012 3:45 pm

In the Guild Gallery at Zapology, there is now an AVVIE ITEMS category - only two items so far, the Fuzzle, and a Maractite item. Available to anyone who wants to use them, just NM Zapology. I'll be adding more as they come along, and thanks to Bobbie for those two! Smile

ORANGE AVVIE TIPS: Mad about Orange - Variety seems key in getting this Avatar now. For example, hold 8 different orange items and refresh the 'my items' page. *note, the avatar shows up at the bottom.
    A sample list: Bottle of Orange Sand, Chocolate Orange Doughnut, Non-Magical Orange Chia Pop,Orange, Orange Chicken, Orange Juice, Orange Scorchio Cookie, Orange Sweetie

and the orange beverage if consumed between 3 pm and 4 pm gives ya two avies, would need to be replaced each use. Smile Items in gallery.

Last edited by Lenny59 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cosira
    cosira

Post  cosira Mon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm

glad to help and to seen em being used by fellow guild members

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content