Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

Memorable Zaps Book Club

Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Memorable Zaps Book Club Empty Memorable Zaps Book Club

Post  Kathleen Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 am

Currently just a mini event.
    If participation is good we will make it a monthly activity.

Current Activities Include:

Heads Up! (Possibly Renamed Later, Ideas?)
    Heads up is basically a free for all for sharing books. Have a book your pet has already read and don't need it? Pass it on to another guild member! If you get a book from someone READ IT TO YOUR READING PET, if they've already read it, pass it on again!

Book Exchange
    Book Exchange is just that, I've put up some trades on my main account and you offer any other book and I will accept! The book will be put back up and someone else can offer another book on it! If you'd prefer to exchange books like this with other members then neomail me and I will add you to the list with a link to your trades.

If becoming Monthly Added Activities will include:

Intelligence Ranking
    A page will be made by myself and then people could "join" the book club. Their current intelligence would be noted and then at the end of the Monthly event it would be checked again. The one that gained the most would be the reader of the month. The pets pic shown with Top reader written under it.

Reading CopyCat
    Each person picks a book, we would post what the pet says as he/she reads the book. Then if your pet has not read that same book you should be encouraged to get it and read it to your pet. Keep the books cost under 1k.

Book of the Month
    Council will pick 1 book each month and provide it for everyone who has joined the book club that needs it.

Any other ideas?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 pm