Memorable Zaps Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Memorable Zaps Guild

Memorable Zaps is a guild on Neopets that is 18+, Semi-Lit, Adoption/Zapping.

+2
Dove
Lenny59
6 posters

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh!

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh! Empty Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh!

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:07 pm

So Last night I decided I wanted pancakes.
    egg, milk flour and sugar..

They came out amazing...

Though my scales are broken so I go into the kitchen to mix everything. Jolz is sat on the pc in the living room.
    I walk back in with the bag of flour, go onto the pc and start typing. I then proceed the the scales for measuring peoples weights and pop the flour on.

Took me about 30 seconds to realise what I was doing! Jolz was in stiches for about an hour...

I couldnt beleive what I did! hahaha
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh! Empty Re: Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh!

Post  Lenny59 Thu May 03, 2012 7:48 pm

O that's lovely, reminds me of when I go running to the other room to do (something), and on arrival, have no clue what I'm there for! *facepalm*
    Dove

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh! Empty Re: Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh!

Post  Dove Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

I did get a smile out of that!

I remember one day, I was home alone and wanted to dress up, I was having a bit of a rough day. I thought feeling fancy might bring up my mood a bit! I ended up curling my hair with a flat iron, because curly hair is fun for about 10 minutes before it relaxes... When I was cleaning up the house, I put the flat iron in the freezer... Why? Who even knows. xD;

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 am

Haha. Another one.

Jolz when he was younger caught a blue bottle. He put it in the freezer and once it had "died" (They cant die from cold as no heart, They just go into a coma type thing) He tied some string around it. Waiting until It woke back up and had a pet fly on string! Hahaha.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

So that's how they do that, Kayse!!! I always wondered how they got the thread tied around the fly!! AWESOME!!! lol!
    Dove

Post  Dove Fri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm

This girl in my band class used to do that with bumble bees...!
    euri
    euri

Post  euri Sat May 05, 2012 1:25 am

My dad and I did that with bees when I was younger, then I was 13 I got stung for the first time. Now I am deathly afraid of them, I don't think I could do it anymore cause I scream and run away from bees as if they were some axe murderer Embarassed
    Dove

Post  Dove Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 am

During spring break I had a wasp crawl into my ear when I was trying to sleep...
    I thought it was just hair, brushed it away a couple of time, suddenly felt like I was suffocating. (Anxiety rush) So pushed my hair away really quickly, and hit my ear. It buzzed, landed by my collar bone, bit me, I flipped out, it landed in my hoodie, bit my shoulder blade, so I freaked out even more. I sat for the longest time because the light was off, and I could hear it making little clicks... Calling for help or whatever. when I finally turned my phone on to look for it, it was sitting right on top of the blanket about a foot infront of me. Oh my, I was panicking way too much, many tears. xD
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Ever take meat out of a freezer looking for something and then forget to put the meat back in and it thaws and starts to stink and you wonder where the smell is coming from? TRUE STORY.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Sun May 13, 2012 12:01 am

Nope, I've not done that one...YET! but I'm sure I will at some point, I have a mind like a steel sieve...always leaving laundry in washer to moulder...

Bees.....No problem with honeybees, I was at an alternative farm school for a year at 14, and we kept bees, chickens, cows, etc....I've held honeybees in my mouth, alive. BUT - In Ruch, when I was about 10, my folks and I were up on the bluff above the house, at an old cabin site, hunting old bottles. I found a tobacco tin mostly buried in the ground, and dug it out with my boot. It was a yellowjacket wasp nest, and they chased me all the way down the hill to our house. I got 13 stings...:

Yellowjackets and wasps scare me, and for some reason they like me! always come around my face and I hate it.
    BryneVampyr
    BryneVampyr

Post  BryneVampyr Tue May 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Yellowjackets are evil
    Kathleen
    Kathleen
    Admin

Post  Kathleen Wed May 23, 2012 11:45 am

I actually have done that Aurelia! It was the week the girls came home. We had had a ton of people bring over foods but I was wanting grilled chicken and talked Adam into cooking it so I pulled it out and then the girls got to crying, and then other things came up and it got left in the sick under a flipped over bowl (have to protect it from the devious felines!! lol) and by the time Adam got home and we got hungry I had completely forgotten I wanted chicken and we just warmed something else up. Found it the next evening and I made adam dispose of it.

When I was pregnant my memory was the worst it's ever been. I got in the habit of using post it and then would just remake them as I did things. When I was on "home rest" I think just being cooped up didn't help it at all.

I am terrified of beestings! I got stuck in kindergarten on my finger, and I've been stung about a total of 6 times. I try to keep calm especially when Mason is near, he isn't scared of them and I don't want to influence him to become scared.
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh! Empty Dumbest Thing Ever!! LOL

Post  Lenny59 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

So today, at the street-wide yard sale, this red mini Cooper pulls up and parks, leaving the back end of the car pretty much in the street. A large woman in a purple mumu exits, and heads for my house. At about the same time, another woman finds a sponge on the sidewalk in front of my house, which I had seen a young girl carrying by earlier - I figure she dropped it. It was a sponge made to fit a particular kind of mop, which I don't own. So I was talking to the lady who found it, and I was gonna put it on the corner of the fence, in case the buyer came back.

The woman in the mumu comes up and butts into the discussion, and says "How much?" I say "It's not mine!"I explain the story, but there is a bit of a language difficulty, and she says "I need it!" OK - you got it, I gave it to her...she was SO happy, and she moved her car.... lol! It was weird, though, it was like she saw the sponge laying on the sidewalk before the other woman found it, and just pulled over. Rolling Eyes

And I got to see my old teacher from high school, I recognized him 35 years later!!
    orilla
    orilla
    Admin

Post  orilla Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Oh No maybe it was a relative of "SpongeBob NO pants" . Mumu ...No pants!!
    lol!
    Lenny59
    Lenny59

Post  Lenny59 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Lenny59
    Lenny59

Thought I would post this so you can have a laugh! Empty My Sister-in Law's Horoscope

Post  Lenny59 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Backstory: Sam has 4 sisters. The youngest, Gina, is a total flake. She literally ran off to work for a carnival, some years ago, has been married umpteen times, has a kid who lives on the streets, and is currently studying to become a witch. Got hurt working at the carny, and is on disability. She's my age, early 50's.

So Sam and I enjoy The Onion, and we always read the horoscopes...she's Aries.

Horoscopes

In case you're wondering, I'm Scorpio, and Sam is Taurus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:37 pm